Click to read... JUNE 2016 - Great White Shark Newsletter:
- Where did the white sharks in Gansbaai go?
- In case you missed it, Great White Shark Tours has rolled out their new mobile friendly website
- Win - 2 x Shark Cage Diving trips with return transport from Cape Town to the value of R 4000
- Water Temperature is not the only reason WHY WINTER SHARK ARE SO ACTIVE
Click to read... JULY 2016 - Great White Shark Newsletter:
- 'Jaws' are safer in South African waters... or are they?
- 10 FEARSOME FACTS ABOUT SHARKS YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW
- The image of a great white shark breaching out of the water to catch seals is iconic. But these well-known ambush predators may hunt in other ways as well.
- Varied hunting methods
- Dyer Island’s Vulnerable Marine Eco System
Click to read... NOV 2016 - Great White Shark Newsletter:
- Why Great White Sharks Getting Smaller Should Scare You
Seasick - I'm seasick !! NOW What ?
NCIS: LOS ANGELES’ SEASON 8, EPISODE 7 REVIEW: NSA AGENT BECOMES SHARK BAIT
Here are five myths about sharks BUSTED!
Click to read... December 2016 - Great White Shark Tours Newsletter
- Shark Nicole- a white shark undertook the longest marine migration in the world from Gansbaai, South Africa to Australia
- Shark science they don't tell you during SHARKWEEK!
- FEAR FACTOR- studies now prove that your fear of sharks is real
- DOWNLOAD your FREE wallpaper
Click to read... February 2017 -Great White Shark Tours Newsletter
• GREAT WHITE SHARK CAFÉ - eating or meeting get-togethers
• Sharks don't see red- they might even be color-blind!
• ORCAS spotted in the Great White Shark waters of Gansbaai
• Travelling light- white sharks pack a lunch box in its liver
• I think I found Nemo