Join Great White Shark Cage Diving Tours for an unforgettable Shark Cage Diving Trip in Gansbaai, close to Cape Town in South Africa
Online Shark Cage Diving Bookings:
- Activity Bridge – online booking and payment for activities, events & tours. Web-based software for activities. Sell via our marketing channels, agents & guesthouse partners.
Follow this link for our latest prices and book now.
- Viator - A Tripadvisor company. Viator is the world’s leading resource for researching, finding and booking the best travel experiences worldwide. Lonely Planet –is the world’s most successful travel publisher, printing over 120 million books in eleven different languages. Along with guidebooks and eBooks to almost every destination on the planet, Lonely Planet also produces a range of gift and reference titles, an award-winning website and magazine and a range of digital travel products and apps. Online adventure is but one of the categories. Find shark cage diving here
Tour and Travel Operators - Back2Back:
- Activity Zone – Provide an easy online guide to indoor and outdoor activities and adventure for all South African’s as well as clients from abroad seeking a memorable, exciting, lasting experience. Find your bucket shark cage diving experience here!
- Hermanus Online Magazine - Tourism and information site of Hermanus. Accommodation, business, restaurants, information, diary, whales.
- Wiki Village - is a location-based website for finding places to sleep, eat, drink, play, explore and more. This online directory will help you find places and services close to your location.
- Guide to South Africa AdventureGuide to South Africa Adventure, culture, history and everything you want to know about South Africa in this website. It is conveniently categorized into the provinces, each with its own sub-menus. Follow the great white shark trail. Hermanus Adventures , Activities and Tours takes you to the adventure playgrounds of this seaside town. Hermanus offers. With so much to see and to do, indoors and outdoors, you will have to stay longer or return again and again.
- Travel in USA Today – Through its unique visual storytelling, USA TODAY delivers high-quality and engaging content across print, digital, social and video platforms Viator - A Tripadvisor company. Viator is the world’s leading resource for researching, finding and booking the best travel experiences worldwide. Lonely Planet –is the world’s most successful travel publisher, printing over 120 million books in eleven different languages. Along with guidebooks and eBooks to almost every destination on the planet, Lonely Planet also produces a range of gift and reference titles, an award-winning website and magazine and a range of digital travel products and apps. Online adventure is but one of the categories. Find shark cage diving here
- Lonely Planet –is the world’s most successful travel publisher, printing over 120 million books in eleven different languages. Along with guidebooks and eBooks to almost every destination on the planet, Lonely Planet also produces a range of gift and reference titles, an award-winning website and magazine and a range of digital travel products and apps. Online adventure is but one of the categories. Find shark cage diving here.
- Cape Town Tourism - Cape Town Tourism is the official visitors' website for accommodation, attractions, events and tours in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Gansbaai Tourism - The Official Website for Gansbaai Tourism. Find Accommodation & Activities in and around Gansbaai, South Africa.
- Hermanus Tourism - Official site for the Hermanus Tourism burea. View Accommodation in Hermanus, Things to do in Hermanus and Places to eat in Hermanus.
- Cape Whale Coast - Close to the very tip of Africa, just outside Cape Town, you will find the Cape Whale Coast – a place that can easily be called ‘Heaven on Earth’. This pristine stretch of the South African coastline that runs from the coastal hamlet of Rooiels in the west to Quoin Point in the East is flanked by mesmerising mountains and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Cape Aghullus Tourism
Accommodation in Gansbaai, Hermanus and Cape Town:
- Search Accommodation Online now
- Lavender Manor Guest House - Lavender Manor is an owner managed luxury guest house in Hermanus, the heart of the picturesque Cape Whale Coast near Cape Town. Hermanus accommodation at its finest, Lavender Manor offers stunning sea view accommodation and warm, relaxed hospitality that you can afford.
- Ocean Eleven Guest House - Ocean Eleven is an olde worlde, Cape Cod, colonial style guesthouse situated on the famous cliffs of Hermanus in South Africa. The picturesque mountains beyond gently embrace the phenomenal, all encompassing vista of the bay. Lavender Manor Guest House - Lavender Manor is an owner-managed.
- Valentines Luxury Self Catering accommodation lies nestled between the expansive Blue Flag Grotto Beach and the majestic Klein River Mountains.
Accommodation South Africa
- De Ark Guest house in Lydenburg - offers visitors an authentic Victorian experience in the historic town of Lydenburg in South Africa, a mere 90 minutes from the Kruger National Park
- Vredefort Dome is something for everyone…. For geologists and scientists it is a treasure trove that gives them ready access to the evolutionary history of the earth; for the nature lover the biodiversity of flora and fauna found in the locality will enchant them.
Conservation and Donations:
The Timbavati Foundation is actively involved in the Timbavati environmental school and various sustainability programmes like conservation, environmental awareness, Community Upliftment, Education and health care in Hoedspruit, South Africa
- Web Design & Development - Jaydee Media are a strategic Website Design, web development, SEO, social media marketing and online marketing company that applies a results driven approach to everything we do from aesthetics to functionality. We are a strategic web design, website development and online marketing company that applies a results driven approach to everything we do from aesthetics to functionality. Webhosting -
- Webhosting - Wireless Technologies - The most common wireless technologies use radio. With radio waves distances can be short, such as a few meters for television or as far as thousands or even millions of kilometers for deep-space radio communications.
- Social Media Marketing & Training: Gain the social media skills and credentials you need to drive your business.
Get the social media training you need to get started on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
ACTIVITIES: What to See & Do
- Boat Based Whale Watching - Whale Watching near Cape Town in Hermanus. Hermanus Whale Watchers offers boat-based Hermanus whale watching tours from the New Harbour in Hermanus
- Great White Shark Tours - Shark Cage Diving in Gansbaai - Join us on a shark cage diving trip and see the Great White Shark up close near Cape Town in South Africa
- Shark Cage Diving in Gansbaai - Great White Shark Cage Diving near Hermanus is one of Cape Town's major attractions to experience the thrill of seeing the mighty Great White Shark up close.
- SA Forest Adventures - Quad Biking, Paintball, Treetop sliding. Orange River Rafting SA Forest. Orange River Rafting12. Orange ... Sa Forest Adventures
- Whale watching in Hermanus - Hermanus is known as the land based whale capital of the world, you can see whales frolicking from the winding coastline, observe from the benches along the cliff paths.
- Hermanus Whale Festival where the stars of the show are the Southern Right Whales, near Cape Town in South Africa
- Top Activities in and around Hermanus -Hermanus is teeming with fun-filled activities suited for families, groups and individuals, ranging from land to water to air activities. Hermanus is also known as the best whale watching spot in the world, around the corner at Gansbaai you will find shark cage diving and in the Cape Whale Coast area are many hiking trails through Nature reserves with fynbos and King Proteas.
Articles and Latest News:
- Hermanus Blog - Hermanus, the world's foremost land based whale watching destination, is a thriving holiday resort offering residents and holiday makers all modern amenities, yet retaining its fisherman's village charm. The popular resort town of Hermanus, situated between mountain and sea, has gained world-wide recognition as the world's foremost land based whale watching destination. This has resulted in the former fishing village showing a tremendous growth over the last few years.
- Travel Blog - The best travel stories, holiday ideas, recommendations, accommodation reviews, news and opinions from the Hermanus Online Blog.
- Marine Wildlife Blog - Whales, Sharks, Penguins, Dolphins etc The health of the ocean and marine life are so often taken for granted and due to our increasing numbers and wasteful practices, the ocean appears to be as vulnerable to harm by human activities as any other environmental realm—and maybe even more so based on the severity and scale of the threats we encounter on a daily basis. The Cape Whale Coast in South Africa is a Biodiversity HopeSpot worthy of protection. -
- History & Culture Blog - This gorgeous seaside town has a proud history dating back to the early 1800s when a man by the name of Hermanus Pieters followed a path etched into the ground by a herd of elephants. Hermanus Pieters was a traveling teacher and Sheppard who growing tired of his locality, made the decision to pack up and try somewhere new. He wandered south of Caledon along the elephant trail and ended up next to the sea where he discovered a fresh spring. Hermanus Pieters decided to set up camps here because of this spring and the fine grazing the land provided for his livestock. This beautiful setting became known as Hermanuspietersfontein (directly translated as Hermanus Pieters Fountain).
- Cape Whale Coast Hope Spot — The Cape Whale Coast Hope Spot, which stretches for 200kms from Rooi Els to Quoin Point in the Western Cape, is unique in its combination of rich and abundant biodiversity, spectacular scenery and cultural heritage.
Wine & Dine:
Savannah Cafe in Hermanus - Offering some of the best of Hermanus cuisine, Savannah Café is a great choice for a laid-back lunch or late breakfast but also serving burgers and meatier options for the more hungry. All the dishes on our healthy, cosmopolitan menu are prepared with fresh ingredients sourced locally. You will be spoiled for choice with an extensive breakfast menu and the barista can brew a pretty good cuppachino.
- Hermanus Business Chamber - is a non-profitable independent Business Organisation with four key goals: Networking, Representation, Assistance and Development.
- Hermanus Hearing with Olivia Kotze as an Audiologist provide hearing tests and hearing aids.
- Wings Online Fashion, an online clothing shop in South Africa for Women and men Fashion.
- Foto First in Hermanus is the leading premier photographic retail franchise in South Africa, specializing in high quality photographic printing.
- Hermanus Telephone Directory
- Hermanus Business Directory
- Video | Film Production: People love stories. Story-telling is second nature to most people and if you think about it... A picture speaks a thousand word – a moving one speaks a million!
- Wedding Video Production - specializing in wedding videography, we travel anywhere... Serving Hermanus, Overberg, the Western Cape, and the rest of South Africa. We travel anywhere. We cover your wedding from your preparation, arrival at church service to your reception. The toasts, a toss of your bouquet, your first dance with the groom.
- Video Transfer to DVD Service - Let us transfer your video tapes to the latest digital formats for you to share with friends and family for generations to come.
- Watermark Quality Irrigation has been in business since 1998. We are irrigation!